Terms & Conditons
Terms and Conditions
1. All our products are individually made for each customer therefore all items are inspected by us before being posted.
2. All our products are professionally packaged and we use a professional courier company.
3. We reserve the right to cancel your order at anytime should we run into any issues (of course apologoies and full refunds will be given)
4. Whilst we try our best to meet any delivery time requirements, we cannot be held responsable for any delivery time requiremnets not met.
5. In the unlikely event of any damage occurring during postage please send us evidence (ie photo or return of goods) and we will replace the item A.S.A.P
6. Pleae note you are buying a mail order item we do not hand deliver these, we cannot be held responsable for any emotional upset cause should the item get lost, damaged or stolen in transit, if such an occurance has the potential to greatly upset you then we strongly recommend you purchase from a more local source
7. We reserve the right to replace or repair any item received if there is an issue
8. We recommend you check for any Rules / Regs that may be in place where you are going to place your purchase
9. Due to the bespoke nature of our products we do not accept returns except for certain circumstances at the discretion of Cornish Stone. We encourage customers to double check details before ordering, and to contact us with any questions or concerns prior to ordering. Anyrequests for a refund must be made within 30 days of receipt of the item.
You must be the owner of the credit/debit card to make purchases on this website and subsequently agree to its own terms and conditions regarding its use.
10. Please note sizes and dimesions can varie slightly from listings
11. We accept most major credit cards and also cheques
Cheques should be made payable to:
UNIT 1 VICTORIA GARDENS
ST COLUMB RD
ST COLUMB, CORNWALL TR9 6QR
All payment details are made over a secure network using PayPal 6. Delivery can take upto 30 days from receiving payment however if you would like your product by a certain date please email us the details and we will do our best
We take your privacy and security very seriously. We will never pass any of your details on to third parties for any purpose, except when we are required to by law enforcement agencies.
Any online transactions are handled through SSL-secured servers and sensitive details such as passwords and credit card details are encrypted to reduce the risk of fraud. We strongly advise that you use hard-to-guess, unique passwords for your accounts with us to reduce the risk of fraud.
If you believe that the information we hold about you is inaccurate or if you wish us to cease processing your data for any particular purpose or purposes, write to us at the address found on this website.
This website may contain links to external sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content of external sites.
When visiting our web pages, we would like to use tracking technologies which record and store information about you and your visit automatically. This can include using a “cookie” which would be stored on your browser. The information collected by cookies does not identify you personally.
We automatically collect and store only the following information about your visit:- the internet domain and IP address from where you access our Website;the type of browser software and operating system used to access our Website;the date and time you access our Website;the pages you enter, visit and exit our Website from; andif you linked to our Website from another Website, the address of that Website.
We use the information we collect to help us identify click stream patterns, to improve our Website and to learn about the number of visitors to our Website and the types of technology our visitors use. We only use this information to ensure that our Webpages stay compatible with a selection of browsers and systems and thereby ensure that the pages appeal to a wide audience.
No extraneous information is collected or stored.